So today I am going to tell you about Samsung S8 Active Unlocked, then please study this article carefully. I hope your all doubts will be cleared today.
What’s the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active All About?
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Active unlocked is water resistant, meaning it can withstand splashes and accidental spills without any damage. However, if you accidentally drop it in water, it won’t cause any damage.
2. IP68 Rating
The Samsung Galaxy S 8 Active is rated IP68, which means it is protected against dust and water. You can use it in extreme weather conditions, including rain and snow.
3. Rugged Design
This phone is designed to handle tough environments. Its durable design makes it ideal for active lifestyles.
4. Fingerprint Sensor
Samsung added a fingerprint sensor to the front of the device. This helps users unlock their phones faster than ever before.
5. Dual Cameras
The dual cameras allow users to take high-quality pictures and videos.
6. Wireless Charging
You can charge the Samsung Galaxy S8 using wireless charging technology. Just place the back of the phone on top of the wireless charger.
7. Fast Charging
The phone supports fast charging, which lets you get two hours of battery life in just 30 minutes.
Why is the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Unlocked Great for Adventure Enthusiasts?
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Active Unlocked is a rugged smartphone that’s built to take on any adventure. Its IP68 rating means it can withstand water, dust, and dirt. And its Corning Gorilla Glass 5 display makes it shatter-resistant. Plus, it comes with a 12MP dual rear camera system that lets you capture stunning images even in low light conditions.
This phone is perfect for anyone who loves to explore the great outdoors. It’s designed to handle extreme weather conditions, including rain, snow, sandstorms, and high winds. So whether you’re hiking, camping, fishing, or just exploring nature, the Galaxy S8 Active is ready to go wherever you need it.
1. Waterproof: The Galaxy S8 Active features an IP68 rating, making it waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. That means you can use it while swimming, snorkeling, diving, or kayaking without worrying about damage.
2. Rugged Design: The Galaxy S8 active features a durable design that gives you peace of mind. It’s protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4, which helps prevent scratches and cracks. And its textured back provides added grip, so you won’t drop it.
3. Dual Cameras: The Galaxy S8 has two cameras on the back—a 12MP primary sensor and a 16MP ultra wide angle lens. Together, they let you get creative with your shots. You can shoot selfies using both lenses at once, or switch between them depending on what you want to capture.
4. Battery Life: The Galaxy S8’s battery lasts longer than ever before. Thanks to its fast charging technology, you’ll have enough power to last all day long.
• Fast Charging: The Galaxy S8 can charge up to 50% faster than previous models thanks to its 25W wireless charger. Just place the device on top of the charger and it’ll start charging in less than half an hour.
5. Wireless Charging: The Galaxy s8 Active supports Qi wireless charging, meaning you don’t have to worry about cables getting tangled up. Simply place the phone on the pad and it’ll begin charging.
6. Quick Charge 2.0: The Galaxy S8 uses Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 2.0 technology to give you extra juice in no time. When enabled, the phone charges up to 50% faster.
7. Always On Display: The always-on display shows information like the time, date, notifications, and more. It’s useful for checking the weather forecast, keeping track of appointments, and seeing incoming calls and messages.
8. Fingerprint Sensor: The Galaxy S8 features a fingerprint scanner under the home button. It works with Android Pay to make mobile payments easier than ever.
9. Ultra Wide Angle Lens: The Galaxy S8 offers a 16MP ultra wide-angle lens that lets you capture more of the world around you.
10. Bluetooth Speaker: The Galaxy S8 includes a dedicated speaker that delivers crisp audio.
Factory Resetting Your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
1. Factory reset
A factory reset is a procedure where everything on your phone is erased and set back to its original settings. You can do this by pressing and holding down the power button and volume down buttons together until the device turns off. When it does turn off, press and hold the volume up button until the screen goes black. Then release the buttons. If you have already done a soft reset (see below), skip ahead to step 2.
2. Soft reset
If you’ve already tried the steps above and still can’t get past the boot loop, try doing a soft reset instead. A soft reset resets only some of the settings on your phone, not all of them. To perform a soft reset, follow these steps:
– Press and hold the Volume Down + Home buttons at the same time.
– While keeping both buttons pressed, press and hold the Power button.
– After about five seconds, the Android logo should appear.
– Release the buttons.
– Wait for the phone to reboot.
3. Hard reset
If neither of those methods work, then you’ll need to hard reset your phone. A hard reset completely erases all data on your phone and returns it to factory settings. To perform a hard reset, follow these steps.
– Turn off your phone.
– Press and hold both the Volume Up and the Power buttons at the same time until the Android robot appears.
– Tap the Power Off option.
Things to Consider When Shopping for an Unlocked Cell Phone
1. Battery Life
The battery life of your phone is going to determine how long you can use your device without needing to recharge it. If you have a low-capacity battery, you may find yourself constantly having to charge your phone throughout the day. On the other hand, if you have a high-capacity battery, you won’t need to worry about charging your phone as often.
2. Screen Size
If you’re looking at buying a new smartphone, consider what size screen you want. A larger screen means you’ll be able to view more content at once, while a smaller screen will make it easier to navigate menus and apps.
3. Processor Speed
A faster processor means your phone will run applications and games faster. However, if you don’t plan on using your phone for anything demanding, then a slower processor might not matter much.
4. Memory Capacity
Memory capacity refers to the amount of storage space your phone has. You can choose between internal memory (which stores data on the device’s hard drive) and external memory (which stores data in a removable card). Internal memory tends to be cheaper than external memory, but external memory can hold more data.
5. Camera Resolution
Camera resolution refers to the number of pixels in the camera lens. Higher numbers mean higher quality images.
6. Display Type
There are two types of displays: LCD and OLED. An LCD display uses backlighting to illuminate the image, while an OLED display doesn’t require any backlighting. Backlit screens are brighter and clearer than non-backlit screens.
7. Operating System
Your operating system determines how your device operates. Android phones tend to have a wider range of features than iPhones, while iOS devices tend to be simpler.
Pros & Cons of Buying the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
1. Smaller size than the standard Galaxy S8
2. Has a higher resolution display (1080p)
3. Has a slightly larger battery capacity (3000mAh vs 2900mAh)
4. Has a microSD slot, which means you can expand the internal storage by up to 128GB!
5. Better cameras – 12MP rear camera + 5MP front camera, compared to 10MP rear camera + 8MP front camera in the standard Galaxy S8 model
6. Can be customized with many different colors
– Only available in black color
– Not water resistant
– Slightly heavier than the standard Galaxy S9
– No wireless charging
– No fingerprint scanner